Wednesday 23 April 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday

As always, I have a couple of projects on the go. Nothing new I'm afraid but I'll share pics anyway.

First the cardigan from Newborn Knots, the "Hooded Baby Sweater/Coat". It is so close to being finished, I might even get it done tonight! It looks a little bit short though, I suspect I should have checked my gauge first, oops! I may just keep adding rows to the bottom so it fits Master S as long as possible. It has been an epic project, as in, it has taken me a very long time!


Secondly, a corner to corner blanket. This is for an order so just a sneak peek. I intend to finish this by the weekend, I'm probably about 1/3 of the way through it.


I finished some little booties for Master S the other day. They were to go with the hooded cardi but they're a touch on the small side! So, although these are finished, they're still a WIP as I need to make another pair in a bigger size!
Looking at this pic, I might add a little pink nose, some whiskers and ears to make these into little mice!
Anyone want to share any WIPs with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment